Office and Accounts Manager
Who we are:
An energetic, innovative, rapidly growing business based in Fortitude Valley. Goodwill Projects host a number of Brisbane's best known local & weekend markets. Ensuring set up, operation, customer enjoyment and quality are key components in our day to day structure.
Essentially an event management company - we place a strong emphasis on customer service and creative concepts. Working with hundreds of unique vendors each week - we love promoting the many foods, sights, sounds, and characters that make up Brisbane's best markets and events!
Our markets are a genuine, fun, and low cost alternative to shopping centres. We aim to bring unique goods and services, farm direct produce, live music and creative arts to the markets, while assisting micro businesses develop and grow.
About the role:
This dual role sees you managing our lively office in our day to day, and executing Accounts administration to support our Financial Controller.
This role reports directly to the General Manager and Financial Controller.
You would be responsible for a range of daily/weekly tasks including:
- Managing front of house at the office and answering the phone
- Equipment monitoring and ordering
- Organising and scribing staff meetings
- Inducting new staff
- Ensuring processes are up to date and followed by staff
- Implementing, maintaining, and updating office systems
- Organising team building and outings for our team
- A broad range of additional admin tasks to support our busy team!
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- General office administration
The role will be split approximately 50/50.
The successful applicant will have a wealth of experience in a similar senior dual accounts and office role, also have the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with impeccable verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail, good organisation with an excellent ability to multi task
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within a fast paced team environment
- Have exceptional customer service skills and a positive "can do attitude"
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
- Confidence to pitch ideas! Think we can do something quicker, more effectively, use a better system? Let us know!!
Why work with Goodwill Projects?:
- Fun and friendly office environment
- Supportive environment
- Immediate start available
- Attractive remuneration including annual reviews
- Central office with LOTS of great cafes, bars and eateries around
Salary $70,000 to $80,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please ensure the word "blueberry" is creatively included in your cover letter, along with a detailed CV.
Please send your application through to Mark Power at: email@example.com