Weekend Market Manager
What we do –
Goodwill Projects operates and manages a number of weekend markets & events each weekend in Brisbane. We are an energetic, innovative, quickly growing local business. www.goodwillprojects.com.au. We have fun, we are VERY organised, we like to try new things, we want to be a genuine alternative to shopping centres, bars, restaurants – bringing something super different and challenging to Brisbane every week, month and year! Sound like you could find that rewarding and challenging …read on –
Our business and role in general –
Our business is a diverse mix of weekend farmers markets & events & hospitality. We have an exciting opportunity available for a passionate people person who loves and never misses details. A person who loves what they do (loves a laugh) and is career focused.
We are seeking a Weekend Market Manager to join our team in our Fortitude Valley office. Good remuneration.
The role reports directly to the General Manager.
The Position –
A weekend market administration and management role. Must be able to see small innovative ideas to fruition. You are physically fit and able to set-up the markets. You enjoy seeing events come to life and ideas take shape. You are also proficient with customer interaction on phone, email & social media, an excellent problem solver, upbeat and courteous at all times and of course – enjoy weekend markets!
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years Administration, customer management experience, retail experience is an advantage. Able to use sale and booking programs with training provided.
- Strong Customer service experience required. This role will involve taking calls and assisting with our customers with a wide range of questions.
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Have your own reliable transport (on-site car parking available)
- Being able to work in a team, being very comfortable to put ideas across, enjoy a great lifestyle outside of work while remaining very career focused. Positive, enthusiastic and vibrant people – you will relish this role.
Matched with your great ‘know how’ and attitude, you will receive ongoing work in a young, quickly growing and exciting business located in Fortitude Valley.
Available to work on Sundays and/or Saturdays.
If you are interested in this position, ensure the word “chilli” is included in your cover letter title, along with a detailed cover letter and CV and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close 30th September 2017